Training activities and materials developed during the SMARTCHAIN Project are available to all registered members of the SMARTCHAIN Innovation Platform. These training activities provide concrete support to SFSC stakeholders and optimise their performance and further development. This training section includes
- Outcomes of the "Innovation and solution-based multi-actor workshops", developed in 9 European countries (France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Serbia, Spain, Switzerland).
- A 5-week, e-learning course on "Best Practices in Short Food Supply Chain Innovations" based on preferred innovations in the SMARTCHAIN Innovation Inventory and the outcomes of the Innovation and solution-based multi-actor workshops.
- A Certificate of Completion will be awarded to all who complete the 5-week course and receive a grade of 80% or better.
- SMARTCHAIN Case Study leaders can contribute to the design of the online course by completing the short questionnaire here. (Project members only)
- An explanatory video tutorial on the use of the SMARTCHAIN Platform.
Registration closed at 23:59 CEST on Friday 9 July.
Stay tuned to find out about the next run of the course.
To access the Training area including the aforementioned and much more materials, please click the image below: