Innovation Hub Italy
The Italian hub has the following aims:
- Contact short food supply chains initiatives operating in the Italian market
- Facilitate data acquisition and information flow among the Italian case studies (Alce Nero and Arvaia), other hub’s stakeholders, and the project actors
- Ensure continuous and seamless communication between universities/research centers and hub’s stakeholders/partners
- Ensure communication with other hub managers in the project
- Organise multi-stakeholder and training workshops at regional and national level
- Disseminate project results at regional and national level with third actors
- Cooperate with the European Commission to exchange best practices and stimulate innovation
Link here to the two Case Studies in Italy.
An Innovation and solution-based multi-actor workshop will take place online on 31 May at 9:00-11:40 CEST, organised by the Italian Hub.
Registration & Information: https://unibodipsa.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_42wh6GtWQv3cJCK