The Greek hub of short food supply chains has the following aims:
- facilitate data acquisition and information flow within the Greek short food supply case studies and among project actors
- ensure communication with other hub managers of short food supply chains in the project
- promote synergies with regional/national operational groups
- organize multi-stakeholder and training workshops at regional/national level
- disseminate project results at regional/national level
- cooperate with the European community research food networks to exchange best practices and stimulate innovation
Link here to read about the two Case Studies in Greece.