SMARTCHAIN INNOVATION PLATFORM
The central objective of the SMARTCHAIN Project is to foster and accelerate the shift towards collaborative short food supply chains (SFSC) and, through specific actions and recommendations, to introduce new robust business models and innovative practical solutions that enhance the competitiveness and sustainability of the European agri-food system.
After the official end of the SMARTCHAIN project (31/08/21), 5 new H2020 projects (CO-FRESH, FAIRCHAIN, & PLOUTOS (RUR-06-2020) and LOWINFOOD & FOODRUS (RUR-07-2020)) will continue the maintenance and growth of this Innovation Platform with their results, findings, and contributions. These projects work to increase the competitveness and sustainability of agri-food value chains through innovations, new approaches and effective ways to reduce food losses and waste. Stay connected to the Innovation Platform to keep up with all of the latest on innovative food systems!
The SMARTCHAIN Innovation Platform facilitates knowledge, innovative practical solutions and know-how transfer. Particularly, the Platform aims to:
- Generate, share and utilize information on suitable innovations;
- Engage stakeholders in the SFSC sector;
- Disseminate SFSC innovation and cooperation events;
- Organize training activities and generate training materials on best practices in innovation;
- Build an international community through a short food supply chain game.
You can help us improve our Platform by answering a short online questionnaire!
The SMARTCHAIN Innovation Platform is interesting for these stakeholders
Enter the platform via a location of interest