The German hub has the following aims:
- facilitate data acquisition and information flow within case studies and among project actors
- ensure communication with other hub managers in the project
- promote synergies with regional/national operational groups
- organise multi-stakeholder and training workshops at regional/national level
- disseminate project results at regional/national level
- cooperate with the European community to exchange best practices and stimulate innovation
Link here to read about the two Case Studies in Germany.