The Serbian hub has the following aims:
- facilitate data acquisition and information flow within two Serbian case studies: Polo-Cacak and Association of companies for production and processing of fruits and vegetables, and among project actors
- ensure communication with other hub managers in the project
- promote synergies with regional/national operational groups, research and development organization, regional/national organization and association, regional advisory services, SMEs, public authority and policy makers
- organise multi-stakeholder and training workshops at regional/national level
- disseminate project results at regional/national level
- cooperate with the European community to exchange best practices and stimulate innovation
Link here to the two Case Studies in Serbia.