With the installation of moving outlets (wagons) areas can be reached, where the fix, stationary available outlets are not profitable. The seasonable sale is applicable, strong and scattered distribution network can be created, otherwise, the direct link with a wide range of new and seasonal consumers can be built up, on the different places. This strategy was not evaluated during the review meetings. Hence, the most striking advantages and barriers for this strategy are presented here, based on the results from the feasibility tests.
• Creation of a strong and scattered distribution network
• Direct link to a wide range of (new, seasonal) consumers
• Differentiation of assortment of traditional food products
• Possibility to combine different distribution channels, such as marketer with home-delivery
• High investment costs
• Low consumer loyalty
• Less frequented distribution channel for daily/weekly purchases