Training developed during the SMARTCHAIN and FAIRCHAIN Projects are available to all registered members of the SFS Innovation Platform. (Not yet registered? Register here in 3 minutes!) These training activities provide concrete support to food stakeholders interested in innovative food chains in order to optimise their performance and further development. These courses are all available on the ISEKI-Food e-learning Moodle site in the Innovative Food Supply Chains section. Here, you will find:
- A course on "Introduction to Intermediate Food Value Chains (IFVCs)" of 100 to 120 minutes based on initial research findings of the FAIRCHAIN project.
- Course opens Monday 16 May and closes Friday 15 July 2022.
- A Certificate of Completion will be awarded to all who complete the course and receive a grade of 80% or better.
- A 5-week, e-learning course on "Best Practices in Short Food Supply Chain Innovations" based on preferred innovations in the SMARTCHAIN Innovation Inventory and the outcomes of the Innovation and solution-based multi-actor workshops.
- Course not currently available, stay tuned for a new session planned for late 2022.
- Outcomes of the "Innovation and solution-based multi-actor workshops" of the SMARTCHAIN project.
- Currently available.
The "Introduction to Intermediate Food Value Chains (IFVCs)" course will open on MONDAY 16 MAY 2022.
You must register to get course log in credentials and access the course.
Registration closes at 23:59 CEST on Friday 15 July 2022.
To access the Training area including the aforementioned and much more, please click here!