The central objective of the SMARTCHAIN Project is to foster and accelerate the shift towards collaborative short food supply chains (SFSC) and, through specific actions and recommendations, to introduce new robust business models and innovative practical solutions that enhance the competitiveness and sustainability of the European agri-food system.
The SMARTCHAIN Virtual Innovation Platform facilitates knowledge, innovative practical solutions and know-how transfer. Particularly, the platform aims to:
- Generate, share and utilize information on suitable innovations;
- Engage stakeholders in the SFSC sector;
- Disseminate SFSC innovation and cooperation events;
- Organize training activities and generate training materials on best practices in innovation;
- Build an international community through a short food supply chain game.
You can help us improve our Platform by answering a short online questionnaire!
Enter the platform via your activity
Enter the platform via your location